At Throne Chair Company, education is our primary goal.
Throne Chair Company works daily to spread the knowledge of Baroque architecture during the Renaissance period.
You are either a high school senior that has been accepted to an accredited university
a current undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited university.
- Please write a 1500-2000 word essay about the Renaissance period associated with Baroque Architecture.
- In addition to your essay, please record a 5-15 minute video elaborating on the key points addressed in your essay.
- Submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university that is listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education.
Submitting Your Application
Please complete the following and submit it to us via our Contact Us page.
- Full name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Attached evidence of your current academic status that you are currently enrolled at a college as set forth above. We will accept an acceptance letter or most recent tuition billing statement as proof of enrollment. By applying for this scholarship, you give us express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
- Your written submission as a Google document via a shareable link. Essays in any other format will not be accepted.
- Please share your video as a link. The video can be private and be shared with any service you like, such as YouTube, DropBox, Google Drive, Vimeo, or any other service. If you’d like to keep it private on YouTube, make it “unlisted” so that it is not public. Please title the video file with your full name. The YouTube video must exist and be shareable up until the winner announcement date.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is June 1st, 2019. A winner will be announced on June 15, 2019.